border design top border design top

Foraging 101

Discussion Forum

back to all forums

Join or Log in to post about this Theorem

Surround spoilers with **

On March 28, 2023 at 1:11AM EST UndercoverFox responded to Rubik’s:

I got the same thing you did. Your unknown is oleander, which is poisonous, so I put it as inedible. Hope you haven’t been at this a year, but your clue was SO helpful to me, I wanted to respond just in case someone else was stuck too. Happy puzzling!

On March 31, 2022 at 7:40PM EST Rubik’s wrote:

I’ve been at this theorem for an embarrassingly long time, but unless you know what to do I don’t recommend reading this. I’ve identified many plants and am sure that the answer will be converting them into the letters, could someone who has cracked this one. Going from top to bottom in the left column I have this, edible, edible, inedible, inedible, edible and the right column I got, inedible, unknown, edible, inedible and edible. Could someone let me know if I am correct?

On March 31, 2022 at 7:40PM EST Rubik’s wrote:

I’ve been at this theorem for an embarrassingly long time, but unless you know what to do I don’t recommend reading this. I’ve identified many plants and am sure that the answer will be converting them into the letters, could someone who has cracked this one. Going from top to bottom in the left column I have this, edible, edible, inedible, inedible, edible and the right column I got, inedible, unknown, edible, inedible and edible. Could someone let me know if I am correct?

border design bottom border design bottom

Stay in the Know